10 am - 12:30 pm
6 pm- 7:30 pm
12 PM - NOON AARTI
7 PM - EVENING AARTI
10:30 am - baba
10:30 am - Hanuman
6:30 pm - Rudra
Is to bring this very essence of the great masters of India and thedf by them, that human transformation occurs. By these powerful and divine techniques, we can begin to help and heal people who are suffering and in need.
These are the foundations of faith, which are shared and taught at our temp. All the rituals and teachings follow these basic categories, which we preach:
- Study the ancient knowledge
- Meditation, prayer, and self-reflection
- Heal people in need
- Perform charitable and social activities (feeding, clothing, works)
- Spiritual practices and discipline to increase peace of mind and soul capacity. Create Teachers, Masters, and Healers to contribute and inspire others within society
- Understand the lives and teachings of the saints
- Practice faith and patience
Paul Aryeh is the founder of this temple. He has lived in India from 1998 – 2012 and studied extensively with the late saint Sri Keleshwar at his Shirdi Temple and ashram in Penukonda, AP India. During this time, Paul was trained extensively by Sri Kaleshwar to establish a center of worship and knowledge in the US. His direct instructions were to create a temple where the divine knowledge and grace of the saints will flow to help the people.
Up until his death, Sri Kaleshwar’s wish was to have a Shirdi Baba temple in Los Angeles. Paul took this “diksha” from his master seriously and till Sri Kaleshwar’s very last breath was working closely, corresponding extensively with him, giving instructions and guidance for this project to materialize. In 2012, after Sri Kaleshwar expired, Paul returned to the US to fulfill his master’s wishes. He began to purchase all the needed deities and statues needed to bring in the energy and grace that they represent to fill the space with miracle energy.
- Shirdi Sai Baba: 6 ft. (made of Indian Makrana marble)
- Durga: 2 ft. (also of Indian makrana)
- Jesus: 2.5 ft. makrana (also of Indian makrana)
- Hanuman: 6 ft. black Granite (Sculpture from TTD)
- Shiva Lingam: 3 ft. Black Granite
- Shiva Spatika Lingams: 5 pure quartz
By virtue of his master’s intention and his close relationship with Shirdi Sai Baba, Paul was able to invest in a property as a beginning point for the establishment of this temple. The current location has 3 structures laid out on a 1/2 acre residential property.
To understand true spirituality, one must study the saints and their teachings in depth. We acknowledge those saints which Mother India has given birth to, as a gift to humanity through their teachings, selfless service and blessings. From Adi Shankarcharya, Veda Vyasa, Krishna Deva Raya, Yogi Vemana, Buddha and Jesus; extending to this century’s most prominent saint such as Yogananda, Rama Krishna Paramahamsa, Ramana Maharshi, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Bagawan Nityananda, and Sri Kaleshwar. We spend a great deal of time reading and studying their teachings and stories to gain a deeper self-awareness and inner wisdom.