Our Shirdi Sai Temple relies on the donations of our devotees. We are working to purchase a larger property to build a larger temple. In 2021, we have started a campaign to get 100 donors to give $100/month. This will cover the costs for the mortgage/lease, utilities, and permits for the new property.
The preferred method to donate monthly to the temple is using Zelle. A recurring donation can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zelle is a fast and free way to send and receive money with the people you know and trust. You can find Zelle in the banking app of hundreds of banks and credit unions nationwide. Look for Zelle in your banking app or click ‘Get Started‘.
Zelle works with all the major banks like Bank of America, CapitalOne, Chase, Citi, WellsFargo, etc.
Supporters can also donate using PayPal, though they will charge an additional 2.2% of each transaction, even for charitable organizations. Here is a link to Donate via PayPal.
EXAMPLE CHASE BANK:
1) After logging in, go to “Pay & transfer” and select “Zelle”
2) Then click on the option to add a new recipient
3) Select the option to “Send money with QuickPay with Zelle”
4) Enter “Shirdi Sai Temple” for the name and “email@example.com” for the email, then click “Save”
5) You will see a confirmation that the recipient has been added. Then click “Send Money”
6) Select the option for “Repeating payment” and complete the amount and date you would like to donate. Then click “Next”
6) Confirm that everything looks good, then click on “Send money”
7) After this step, you will see a confirmation page like the one below. That’s it! You are all set for a monthly donation to the Shirdi Sai Temple.